Our lives are so jam-packed with the intricacies of modern life. It can leave us with a need for motivation. Whenever we are devoid of inspiration, it feels like there is no purpose, and many of us tend to wander aimlessly through life trying to find meaning, whereas we only need a little motivation. We humans, however, can pick ourselves up and motivate others even long after we've passed on. This is why quotes are so popular with people.
They provide an escape from the mundane and inspire us to be better versions of ourselves. A few short words from prominent figures, philosophers, and thought leaders can provide self-motivation. The right motivational quotes can help get us up, overcome tough times, encourage us to take action, makes us stop procrastinating, escape our comfort zone, and do the necessary hard work.
Whether in business or life, a few motivational quotes can make the difference in being productive and a well-rounded individual. So we here at Dropship US thought about giving you the new year's gift of motivational quotes & phrases that will push you towards success, so let's begin!
Motivational quotes for work
We often feel demotivated to work towards our goals. Often just because something isn't working, we brand ourselves as a failure or our work as a failed attempt. For those of us who need a little bit of push when it comes to work, we dedicate to you these motivational quotes in the hope that you can do your job diligently:
- "Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it." - Steve Jobs.
- "I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it." - Thomas Jefferson.
- "Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus. "- Alexander Graham Bell.
- "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like - Thomas Edison.
- "It's not about better time management. It's about better life management" - Alexandra of The Productivity Zone.
- "Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible." - Tony Robbins.
- "Either you run the day or the day runs you." - Jim Rohn.
Motivational Quotes For Teams
Working with a team can be fun. However, often it is hard to motivate a team to the best of their abilities. If you work with a team and you all are finding it hard to be in sync. If your team needs a little bit of push, then you are at the perfect place. We dedicate these quotes to you and your team so that you and your team reach new heights in productivity and achievements:
- "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." - Henry Ford.
- "Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results." - Andrew Carnegie.
- "I invite everyone to choose forgiveness rather than division, teamwork over personal ambition." - Jean-Francois Cope.
- "Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much." - Helen Keller.
- "Remember, Teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability." - Patrick Lencioni.
- "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships." - Michael Jordan.
- "Individual commitment to a group effort—that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work." - Vince Lombardi
Fun Motivational Quotes
Our lives are mundane and often devoid of fun. If you are suffering from a severe lack of joy and motivation in your life, then the following are for you. We dedicate each phrase to you in the hope that you never again lose motivation nor have a lack of fun in your life:
- "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing – that's why we recommend it daily." - Zig Ziglar.
- "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." - Oscar Wilde.
- "Be a positive energy trampoline – absorb what you need and rebound more back." - Dave Carolan.
- "The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs, one step at a time." - Joe Girard.
- "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day." - Winnie the Pooh.
- "I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." - Lily Tomlin.
- "Life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it." - Tom Lehrer.
Motivational Quotes That Make You Think
We as humans need motivation. It is our incentive to live and work and be productive. However, we often just go through the motions of life without contemplating where we are going or its purpose. If you are stuck in a rut like that, then we dedicate the following phrases in the hope that it imbues you with self-motivation and so that it makes you think:
- "It is only when we take chances when our lives improve. The initial and the most difficult risk that we need to take is to become honest. "- Walter Anderson.
- "Learn as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow." - Mahatma Gandhi.
- "When you give joy to other people, you get more joy in return. You should give a good thought to happiness that you can give out." - Eleanor Roosevelt.
- "Nature has given us all the pieces required to achieve exceptional wellness and health, but has left it to us to put these pieces together." - Diane McLaren.
- "Stay away from those people who try to disparage your ambitions. Small minds will always do that, but great minds will give you a feeling that you can become great too." - Mark Twain.
- "When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world." - Norman Vincent Peale.
- "We cannot solve problems with the kind of thinking we employed when we came up with them." - Albert Einstein.
Motivational Quotes For Success
We all want to succeed, but many of us fall wayward due to a lack of motivation. Often we give up on succeeding at our goals because of our impatience. If you are someone who lacks the self-motivation to succeed, then we dedicate the following quotes to you:
- "Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success." - Dale Carnegie.
- "Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race." - Calvin Coolidge
- "There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind." - Mister Rogers.
- "Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get." - W. P. Kinsella.
- "The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same." - Colin R. Davis.
- "Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable." - John Wooden.
- "It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." - Herman Melville.
- "I never dreamed about success. I worked for it." - Estée Lauder.
- "Success usually comes to those who are too busy looking for it." - Henry David Thoreau.
- "Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston S. Churchill.
So there you those are some of our favorite quotes that allow us to forge onwards with our life and work, and we hope they do the same for you. The brand culture we promote is very intimate, and your mental state is significant for us. Hopefully, the motivational phrases will provide you with the self-motivation you need to spur you on to success in your personal and professional life. If you need a dropshipping website to succeed, then we can help you out as well.
Feel free to contact us, and we can help you out. And that's about all there is to it for today. Let us know in the comments below what your favorite quote is, and hit us up on our socials every time you come across a motivational phrase that matches your situation. We will come back with something new for you soon. Until then, see ya!