Product successfully added to your shopping cart
White label dropship services for agencies.
What Do We Offer?
DROPSHIP WEBSITES IN 72 HOURS
We'll Call You
Let's Talk About Your Agency
It's So Easy
We Take Care Of Everything
Full integration with your agency:
- All interactions with clients are under your brand
- Custom Calendly booking link with your logo
- Purchasing product in bulk
- 30 minute discovery call for new clients
- Payment goes from the client to your agency
- Branded example website for your clients
- Capacity to build dozens of shops per week
What Makes Our Dropship System Different?
We source products from Amazon's FBA warehouse
- Products are already warehoused in the US
- Shipping is free over $25
- All orders qualify for 30 day free returns
- Everything ships as a gift (no receipt in the box)
- Ready to sell from day 1
- No inventory costs
- No warehousing costs
- No fulfillment costs
What Will Your Client's Website Look Like?
Your clients will get all of these EXTRA features on their dropship website:
- Live chat direct to your cell phone
- Abandoned cart email automation
- All policy pages built for you
- 90 minute video training session
- Free logo creation
- 5 star imported reviews
- Social proof popups, countdown timer
- Responsive for mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop
Fulfilled By Amazon Dropshipping
Source From FBA Inventory
1Suppliers (other companies) send bulk product to Amazon warehouses, and outsource the warehousing and logistical aspect of the sales process to Amazon. We jump in at this point in the supply chain, and use automated software to list those FBA products on your Shopify store, with an API running in the background that automates several processes.
Automate Price and Inventory
2The API is a software program that automates tasks associated with scaling a dropship website without issue. The system will monitor the source price, and automatically reprice your products with a markup. The API will also reference the stock quantity at the source market, and continuously update the available stock on your Shopify store. This means you'll never sell and item that isn't in stock.
Automate Order Fulfillment
3When a customer buys something on your site, the software logs into an Amazon account created specifically for the purpose of fulfilling your order, adds the items to the cart, adds the customers details as the shipping information, ticks the box that says “ship this as a gift” so it leaves out the invoice and packing slip, and ships it out to your customer using the available free shipping option.
Add Value Where It Counts
4By sourcing FBA you get a ton of extra value that you can pass on to your customers. You’ll get free (fast, domestic) shipping on carts over $25, and free returns. Everything leaves in the same box, arrives at the same time, with no packing slip so the end consumer doesn't know the source cost. The best part is that customers don't have to wait weeks or months for product coming from China.