Did you know you can get a fully automated, USA based dropship website, built for you, in whatever niche you want, in 72 hours or less? Go to https://learn.dropshipusa.io/webclass to register for our free webinar that will teach you our secret dropship model, and how you can get it built for you. Now let's dive in!
Whether you will make a fortune in dropshipping or lose all the investment depends on your niche selection. A few niches are not only evergreen but are expanding almost every day. Dropshipping dog niche is one of them. Since the dawn of civilization, dogs have been people's best friends, and they are becoming an integral part of many families. So if you are looking for a profitable niche that will sustain for a considerable time, select the dog niche in dropshipping.
For any help in developing your website, optimizing for business, and others, contact DropshipUSA for the most trusted assistance and suggestions. But We would recommend you to know about all the nooks and corners of the dog niche before starting the business.
Why do People Do Dropshipping in the Pet Niche?
Pet aka dropshipping dog niche is a profitable one, of course. But there are other reasons why people choose pet niches for dropshipping.
One of the most popular reasons is that you can sell more. If you are selling something in high demand, people tend to buy in larger quantities, which translates into higher profit per order. For example, when you are selling dog toys, they are usually in high demand, and thus, people buy them in bulk.
Another reason is that there's a large market for pet products. According to the "Global Pet Industry Review" paper by Global Industry Analysts, the global market size of pet products was estimated at $157 Billion in 2016 with a CAGR of 2% from 2012-2016. That's a massive opportunity for dropshipper to tap into this market and make money with it.
There are many opportunities for dropshipping dog niche as well. The biggest one is that as long as there's demand for this product or service, people will always want to buy it from you or your competitors, who are also dropshipping dog niche. So if you have your website where consumers can find out the latest information on dog supplies and accessories such as toys, treats, etc., they will visit your site because they know what they want and where to get it from now on.
How to Start a Pet Supplies Dropshipping Business?
Dropshipping pet goods are a simple, low-cost, low-risk market model. We will guide you through finding a product provider to social media marketing – everything you need to start a pet supplies company from scratch.
- Find a product to dropship. If you have no idea on what product to dropship, we will help you out with the best products that you can find from your niche.
- Connect with suppliers and manufacturers. Once you have found a good product, it is time to source the supplier and manufacturer of that product. You can search for suppliers of pet goods in your niche on Google or Alibaba, for example, or contact them directly via email if possible as most of them are willing to share their information and contact information with you if requested kindly by email or phone call.
- Social Media Marketing. We suggest using social media marketing such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter to promote your business and brand awareness in the market in general and target potential customers interested in your products/services (through direct messages).
- Website Promotion. To show off your brand awareness online and increase traffic to your website through SEO (search engine optimization), we will provide you with a professional website design service that will help boost your sales both online and offline through branding efforts such as logo designs, business cards design, etc., we will also provide marketing strategies like email marketing, social media marketing and more.
- Customer Service. As you are a dropshipper, you have to provide good customer service through online live chat and email support. This is the primary way our consumers can reach you easily whenever they have questions or concerns about your products/services.
- Marketing Strategies. We will provide you with our marketing strategies like email marketing, social media marketing, and more so that you can promote yourself effectively in the market and target potential customers interested in your products/services (through direct messages).
How do Dropship Pet supplies Build a Dropshipping Store?
As we said before, finding the dog niche product is easy. But now you have to think about organizing and displaying those products so that your clients can order them. And the first thing you need is a responsive website for your business. Of course, you can make your site, but numerous technical issues will grab your attention and hamper your concentration on the business.
Build a Site on Your Own, or Hire an Expert to Do it for You.
Whatever you do, make sure that your website is up-to-date and easy to navigate. You want your site visitors to be able to find what they are looking for without a hassle, right?
The next thing that you need is a dropshipping business plan. Your plan will help you decide which of the products in your shop are the most profitable and how many of them you should sell at any given time.
Once you have decided on your dropshipping business model, it’s time to build up your inventory. You can do this through wholesaling or manufacturing, but the best way is by purchasing wholesale products directly from manufacturers and reselling them at a higher price on your site. Once again, this can be done via wholesaling or manufacturing, but there are easier ways than others to build up inventory quickly (and profitably).
Order a Custom Store Build
Typically, our clients choose to have a custom store built by us because it gives them the ability to incorporate their designs into the site. This means that you will have your domain name and a custom design for your store that we can work with to create a product that features your business name and logo.
How Much Does it Cost?
A custom store built by us can cost anywhere from $10,000 to $15,000 depending on how much customization you want doing on your site and how many products you want in it. But we promise that this is one of the most profitable ways for you to start building up inventory for your dropshipping store because there are so many advantages to having a customized business website like:
- Simple to set up and use.
- A custom design that is unique to your business.
- Customized home page with social media links.
- A customized blog that features product reviews and testimonials from clients.
Add Additional Value to Your Supplies
To add additional value to your products, you can use our dropshipping services to sell:
- Complete Catalog of Products (this can be used as a way to build up inventory for your dropshipping business)
- Customized packaging (this can be used as a way to increase the perceived value of your product and make it more enticing to potential customers)
- Product photos that are not available on the manufacturer’s website (for example, if an item is sold through Amazon but the only photo that they have on their website is a stock photo)
- Any other product that you would like to include in your dropshipping business.
You Need a Welcoming Community Around Your Brand
You can turn your store's social networks into a supportive community for pet owners. This means that users post their experiences, daily routines, funny stories, and other aspects of their lives with pets to make it easier for people to find information about pet care. Doing this will create an extra reason for people to visit your feed.
- You can use our site to create a welcoming community around your brand. You can do this by creating a blog and social media accounts for your business, as well as a Facebook page that features product reviews and testimonials from clients. We can also help you with the following:
- Creating an attractive blog or website for your dropshipping business features product reviews and testimonials from clients.
- Integrating social media accounts such as YouTube channels and Twitter accounts into your site (this will enable you to share videos with your potential customers)
- Creating a Facebook page that features product reviews and testimonials from clients (this will allow you to have a community of friends and followers who can also be potential customers)
- Creating a YouTube channel (this will enable you to share videos with your potential customers)
Availability of Unusual or Limited Products
If you have unique products that are not readily available through other dropshipping sites, you can use our site to sell them. We have dedicated pages for each product category (such as pet supplies, dog beds, and so on) so that you can easily find the products that you are interested in selling.
You will need to choose a category of product that is relevant to your business and place it on the correct page within your store. You can also choose to create as many product pages as you want. For example, if you are selling a wide range of dog supplies and accessories such as leashes, collars, toys, etc., then create a dedicated page for each one of these categories, and we will help with the following:
Top Best Selling Products In The Pet Niche Right Now
Pet products account for over $100 billion dollars of consumer spending annually. The holy bond between a man and best friend translates into healthy sales for any company selling pet supplies. You can make money by selling these items if you do not sacrifice product quality. Here are ten pet products to start your business.
Travel Foldable Pooper Scooper
This is an excellent product for anyone who travels with their pet. It folds down to a small size so that you can store it in your suitcase. The trowel is perfect for scooping up any waste that the pet may have left behind.
Dog Training Leads
Dog trainers use these leads to help train the dogs they work with. This is an excellent item because it allows you to make money by buying and selling products used by professionals in this industry.
Most dogs love to run, but they also love to wander away from their owners while they are out and about. These owners need to have items like leashes to keep their pets close at all times, especially when they are out on walks or running around the house in a frenzy.
There are many different types of pet beds available on the market today, and each one has its purpose. If you have a pet who likes to sleep in strange places, then you should consider purchasing an orthopedic bed so that they will not suffer from back pain as time passes by.
Cats tend to be very active by nature, so they need to scratch up their claws regularly. If you have a cat who does not like to scratch itself, you should consider buying one of the many cat scratchers available today.
Dogs love toys just as much as they love treats and food. You can use this to your advantage if you decide to sell dog toys. The best type of toy has an interesting story behind it and a picture of the product on the package. This will help people buy these items because they will have something in common with the pet owner selling them.
Cats are notorious for being picky when it comes down to what they eat and how much they eat at any given time. You can make money by offering people a wide variety of different brands of cat food that suit their preferences and their pet's needs.
Dog collars are a trendy item for many dog owners. There are many types of collars available on the market today, and you can use your creativity to come up with your unique designs. You can also make money by selling these special items to other dog owners looking for something new and different.
Dog food is something that most dogs will eat without question, so it is an area that you should consider selling regularly. You can make money by selling dog food to other dog owners who need something different from what they currently have in their kennels at home.
There are many different types of bowls available today, but if you have a pet who likes things to be organized, you should consider buying one of the more attractive bowls that you find on the market today. This will help people buy these items because they will have something in common with the pet owner selling them.
Dropshipping dog niche products are easy if you have a robust business plan and a responsive ecommerce site. DropshipUSA can help you make a site that will convert more visitors into buyers while upholding a pleasing user experience.
Don't forget, you can get a fully automated USA based dropship website, built for you, in whatever niche you want, in 72 hours or less. Go to https://learn.dropshipusa.io/webclass to register for our free webinar that will teach you our secret dropship model, and how you can get it built for you in only 3 days!