One of the reasons why dropshipping is one of the most viable career options for young entrepreneurs is because it’s easy to set up and needs very little management.
But can you start dropshipping with no money? Well, it turns out you actually can. So you may be wondering how to start dropshipping for free, right? That’s precisely what we will talk about here.
The DropshipUSA team created a simple guide to drop shipping with no money. But before we go into discussing that let’s talk about the three things that are more important than money for dropshipping business:
- Finding The Right Product
- Choosing The Right Supplier
- Implementing The Right Sales Channel
Dropshipping is perfect for young hopefuls who want to build a successful career even if they don’t have enough money. Dropshipping requires almost zero upfront investment. So let’s talk about how you can do that for yourself.
Finding The Right Product
While selling products is what you need, it’s not the entire story. You need great products, retain customers, receive positive reviews, get recommendations, and grow your audience.
Now, finding the right product is the first step to dropship with no money. Here are a few guidelines to follow when selecting the product:
- Choosing a slightly high priced product for better margins. Make sure you select a product within the 150–250 dollars. You can generate high revenues without selling a high volume of products.
- You need to choose a lightweight product. Shipping is a significant part of dropshipping. When you are shipping your product, it cannot be a lot because that will hurt your conversion rates. Remember that shipping is 70–100 dollars for a 10kg package from China and that on top of a hundred-plus dollar product is going to hurt your bottom line.
- Simple to use products is imperative if you want to see your dropshipping business succeed. If you choose a product that’s complicated to use, then your customers will have a hard time using it, and they will start sending it back. You will then have to bite the cost of return shipping. That much expense will be detrimental to your business. So make sure you choose a product that is simple to use.
Choosing The Right Suppliers
Suppliers are the life force of your business. You have to choose suppliers correctly because they are responsible for stocking, packaging, and shipping your products.
Since suppliers are your entire infrastructure, you have to make sure you make the right decision. Here are some criteria you should look into when choosing a supplier:
- All hour availability.
- 24-hour order processing or same-day shipping on offer.
- Use shipping methods with full online tracking.
- Customer service assurance. Understand that you need quality items and take responsibility when problems occur.
- Keep the communications line open and keep updates about the products being appropriately stocked.
You can check our list of the best dropshipping suppliers in 2020. Check it out if you want to find the right partner for your business.
Implementing The Right Sales Channel
Since you now have the right product and the perfect suppliers, you need to find out where you sell your product. If you don’t have the money to start a website, you need to operate within the right sales channels to start selling your product.
Sales channels like eBay, Amazon, and Shopify are all essential. Along with these channels, you need to set up stores on social media. Ensure you optimize your Facebook, Instagram, and GMB (Google My Business) profile to bring in traffic and encourage more sales.
Remember that more than 50% of your traffic will come from mobile users. Make sure your listings are optimized perfectly for mobile users. Having a professional-looking mobile optimized listing will help you beat your competition.
Start Dropshipping For Free
So there you go. That’s all you need to know to set your dropshipping business up for free. Hopefully, by now, you know how you can start dropshipping with no money.
You don’t have to start with a website and significant investments when creating a site, and eventually, you will begin bringing in more and more sales.
Hopefully, now you can garner enough money to invest in your acquisition plan and build the perfect website. If you want, then our developers here at DropshipUSA can help you out with that.
If you have any more questions regarding drop shipping, please feel free to put them in the comments below or hit us up on our socials.
We will be more than happy to answer all your queries. So that’s about it for now. We will bring you something new about dropshipping soon. Until then, see ya!